Sunday 3 January 2021

TOTAL TATTOO MAGAZINE FEATURE 2021


  Starting the year strong.
I'm pleased to announce I have a feature in the January/February 2021 Total Tattoo magazine. Total Tattoo is one of the few tattoo magazines I have regularly followed over the years. So when I was approached to be featured I was nothing but happy to take part. Especially as the interview would be coming from the scope of race and representation in the tattoo community, it gave me the opportunity to speak not only as   a tattoo artist but also as a designer.
I understand I'm not the flavour of the month as an artist nor do I covet that position, so I fully appreciate the crew at Total Tattoo giving me space on their platform to speak on something I experience and is very important to me.
I hope you enjoy the interview.
Thank you in advance for your time.

*please perchance the magazine and support independent press, they're the watcher on the wall defending us all from corporate run press. 
They're the ones putting in the hard work and keeping entities like Conde Nast and Facebook at bay*







Blog Archive