Saturday 23 January 2021

SOMEONE IN LONDON X LONG TIME GONE

 

Its Jan 2021 and we are still in lockdown. It's easy to give in to how depressing everything seems right now, however I'll always try to find a positive in the darkest of situation. One positive in all this is having the time to document past projects I may not have had time to in the past.

Last year I was super excited and honoured to make a collaboration with Kellye Sue Coffyn of Long Time Gone. I have been a long time admirer of her amazing chain stitch work, it was such a pleasure to make work with her and the she allowed even encouraged me to go wilder and brighter with the design. The outcome was better than I could have ever hoped for.

I love working on projects like this, working with such talented artists and crafts people really helps open my eyes to what is artistically possible. It makes me want to push myself that little bit harder to help me keep up.

LongTimeGone







Blog Archive