Friday 5 February 2010

FRIDAY NIGHT DROP ( brighton convention 2010 )

Photobucket


This time last week my bro Mark Ford and i were making are way from the big smoke to the coast for the 2010 Brighton tattoo convention. conventions are always a good time and the face its in Brighton just adds the cherry to the cake.
this contention had a good feeling about it from the beginning, and its was fare from a let down. i got to hang out with old friends i haven't seen in to long and made a whole bunch of new friends I'm going to have for a long time.
i left the convention with a really good feeling about the future, and it definitely left me with a bit of wonder lust. from mow on in I'm going to be attending as many conventions as possible so keep checking the blog, my facebook, twitter and myspace for more information


Photobucket



Photobucket

Blog Archive