Friday 1 January 2010

FRIDAY NIGHT DROP (autopsy of a year)

Photobucket


Wow how quick did that year pass!! I mean god damn!!! i think i blinked in January, my eyes opened just in time to hit up new york in April, turned my back in spring and before i knew it summer was over. wished fall away and woke up just in time to grab life by the Coller, shut down my head, set fire to my heart and stub an emotional toe before the year was out.
really the year has flown buy like a fat kid chasing an ice cream van and I'm glad to say a lot has changed through the course of the year. i cant say it has been the most fun year but i can say it has been a bit of an adventure.
This year i learned no situation good or bad lasts forever, and that i am a lot braver than i have been letting myself be, so in the sprite of that in 2010 in will be the bravest boy ever. i will be grabbing life be the neck and making it my bitch... kinda like Adabeze in oz... only less gross.
i will be wearing my heart on my sleeve, complimenting people instead in just thinking them and fulling turning my life over to the power of yes!!! life's a lot more fun with more yes and less no! i fully believe 2010 will be the best year ever and i know this because I'm going to make it happen, life's not about putting your happiness and success in the hands of others, its about making things happen for your self so good night 2009 and good morning 2010.

"may the best of your today's, be the worst of your tomorrows"


Blog Archive