Friday 9 October 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT DROP (a buck short and a day late)

Photobucket


Its that time again but unfortunately... fuck that, fortunately time ran away from me this week as i have been crazy busy drawing, tattooing and star gazing and i didn't get a chance to finish putting together the drop i had planned for this week.
I'm a little bummed out about it because it was going to be a good one (there are exciting thing happening over here) and i didn't want to rush it to get it out but all that means is I'll have time to put it together the right way ya know, as they say more speed and lees haste so to make a mends for the weak drop this time round the first person to send me an e-mail will get them self a free painting that right free shit!!! but be quick!!!!

and I'll leave you with a little snap shot of my world.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Blog Archive