Monday 14 September 2009

INTRODUCING * FRIDAY NIGHT DROPS*

Photobucket

JOLIE ROUGE TATTOO. KINGS CROSS


First things first thanks to everybody who's still checking my blog since there has been zero new post for most of the summer. thank you.

Its been a crazy surprising summer, I cant say its been surprising in a good way but for the most part Ive been fighting the good fight and grinding hard. like i always say if I'm not on here talking about it I'm out there in the real world doing it. WORD!

but from now on I'm going to make time to post and stay on top of all the new moves so let me introduce you the the FRIDAY NIGHT DROP. there will be posts dropping on here every Friday letting you know all the new fun shit i got going on, so you can get in on it before i let it out for the warld to see. i will still be posting all the random stuff that i happen across but Fridays post will be the ones to look out for.

so keep your beadies open word!


Photobucket

JOLIE ROUGE TATTOO. KINGS CROSS

Blog Archive