Friday 18 September 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT DROP (home sweet home)

Photobucket

NEW ADDINGTON . CROYDON . SURREY


This week i took a trip back home to see whats good, and the answer is not much.
I am a croydon boy and proud but there are pockets of every town where hope seems lost and croydon is no exception are pocket in New addington. Going back there is such a draining experience, apart from the few good salt of the earth family's who i love it is populated with groups of under motivated people, who are happy to live of benefits (well fair) and think the world owes them something, they want the good life but don't want to go grind for it so they settle for a life half lived.
I think it is this that gave me the motivation to get the hell out of there... or die trying. I think going back has given me the kick to keep trying and keep pushing because if i let up i have a bleak addington shaped future ahead of me.

Photobucket

NEW ADDINGTON . CROYDON . SURREY


Photobucket

NEW ADDINGTON . CROYDON . SURREY

Blog Archive