Thursday 25 July 2024

PICK N MIX FLASH FRIDAY


 

I wanted to make pick ‘n’ mix flash Fridays because I understand the cost of living is going up and the price of tattooing has had increased. I understand a tattoo is a luxury item, however the punk in me wants the ability to get a professional tattoo to be accessible. 

So this is the idea of pick ‘n’ mix Fridays: 


*Twice a month on a Friday I will post flash

*Each piece will be £130 or three pieces for £300

*The designs are not custom and will be repeated 

*The designs are around the size of a credit card.

 *You will be able to pick from past sheets.

 *I will only be tattooing on arms and legs (feel free to ask if you want another location tattooed)


There will  be a limited amount of space to do these pieces, so I can still dedicate time to my regular customers.

Everybody deserves a good tattoo so let’s make some great pieces together.


Flash sheet #001
affordable tattoos for the people
 

Blog Archive